real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned cars between Brandon and Mundford Sometime 2012 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned cars between Brandon and Mundford Sometime 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I got a tip from a friend at work about lots of cars in the woods, so I thought I would take a look.
Now this place is not normal!! Next to the road is a small compound made up of corrugated iron, random fence panels, doors and bicycles!!!!
Behind this compound are loads of cars, which did hold a few hidden gems. Loads of the cars were filled to the brim with stuff, books records tvs and lots of other junk.
Sorry but they are all fisheye shots, I didn't feel safe here at all and wasn't going to mess about changing lenses. It was a maze to get through and I struggled to find a route around the site. Then I see a man walk straight through, I have no idea how he went through so easily, or how he never saw me. Sadly he eventually did and wasn't best pleased. Needless to say after his rant I was happy to be leaving by foot and not being dragged into the compound to be his meal for the next week!!
I hope you enjoy.
CMP_3621_zpsa8da957f.jpg

CMP_3626_zps8d0138fc.jpg

CMP_3640_zps441203e7.jpg

CMP_3643_zps7f9ec14c.jpg

CMP_3650_zps5eea302c.jpg

CMP_3660_zps6320d925.jpg

CMP_3675_zpsec48076f.jpg

I would of loved to know what was under this, I couldn't lift it high enough and the wheels gave no clue either.
CMP_3678_zps9e5e5320.jpg

stoff urbex

I hate mannequin's
28DL Full Member
Apologies for a massive thread bump.

This place cropped up recently on a car group I’m on as it’s now being cleared after the owner was jailed for a shooting.

how do you make the connection with kier huxtable to this property ?

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
how do you make the connection with kier huxtable to this property ?

Because he was the owner. His wife and another relative/friend have been clearing it out for the best part of two years, a lot was sold on Facebook marketplace and eBay and the rest is all being scrapped currently.