real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned chicken shed,Langham,Colchester July 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned chicken shed,Langham,Colchester July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SWITCHJUNKY

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi every one,Here is my first ever report, I,ve been eyeballing 28 dl for years and thought it was about time I contributed,:thumb
Situated to the north of Colchester in the middle of a field is an abandoned chicken shed, Probably used for egg production,I have been driving past his place for well over 10 years and its been unused for all that time and probably longer. I have googled the place and can find no history on it, Though it is built on what was a 2nd world war air field,

The place itself is constructed of timber, Has a downstairs and an upstairs, The downstairs is pretty much empty,Upstairs though is full of cages,I never ventured upstairs as I was on my own and wanted to be home for dinner ( chicken:thumb) and not end up in casualty,

I have not seen a report on this place on this forum, And not being a great photographer my pictures probably dont do the place any justice, Some of you who are good at photography would make the place look amazing, An easy explore though done in the early afternoon, access is a simple walk, though do watch out for the thistles, And the chicken ghost`s:coat

Now lets try and upload the pictures?:D
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
026.JPG
028.JPG

029.JPG
030.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: YDH

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It"s a bit Foul mate :coat

You"ve got a few duplicates of pics & text ......hit the edit button :)

And maybe an Introduction might work for you in the New Members section

wf36

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for posting!

I'm pretty local and hadn't come across this one before.