Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned Country House with Stables Northamptonshire | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Country House with Stables Northamptonshire

BakesFinds

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is one of my all time favourite finds which was found purely by chance, who needs goggle maps? As a favour to my sister agreed to look after her naughty dog for a couple of days challenged me to try and tire it out easier said than done. Started on footpaths then got completely lost with the dog trying to run off every opportunity, then found this beauty!!! Wonderful to find a house of this age which hadn't been completed vandalised with crap tags & rubbish. Guessing the house has been abandoned for 30-40 years and forgotten about, I would love to live there.

Very hard to take pictures with the dog jumping around and not having a torch so have done my best. With any house which hasn't been lived in for this time there are signs of decay, the flooring has been stripped staircase very damaged part of second floor is non existent hence didn't go up there especially not knowing where I was.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg