real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Fishing & Shooting Lodge Otterburn Northumberland December 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Fishing & Shooting Lodge Otterburn Northumberland December 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

silver63

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In the first photo the room is in that good condition it looks like the room is still being used

bloodklaat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's still cool, still liveable. If you share the location with me we can use this place as a getaway to go there to fish and shoot, I will bring some good whisky as well and my 7 volumes of The Country Companion to read: )

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This isn't Otterburn in fact over 10miles from Otterburn, thought you had to give correct locations

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And it's a Gamekeepers lodge, you shouldn't need an amateur to point this out to you haha

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
Don't suppose you could narrow it down by saying north, east, south or west of otterburn? Thank you in advance :)
It won't be to hard to find mate, getting tourbussed at the moment, it's why I don't post explores on here anymore, too many People using this site as a starter kit to urbex haha.

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol you were given this place by another explorer and took 1 of the biggest tour bussing people to it, your responsible for this place getting tour bussed! Loads of stuff been nicked from there aswell, you no all about that tho nicking playstations and phones haha

Knight Rider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It won't be to hard to find mate, getting tourbussed at the, it's why I don't post explores on here anymore, too many People using this site as a starter kit to urbex haha.
No worries dude! I wasn't going to be like "give me the exact grid reference noowwwww" haha but shame its getting a bit over crowded!

Who has read this thread (Total: 546) View details