Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned Hermitage House - Hexham, Northumberland - July 2019 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Hermitage House - Hexham, Northumberland - July 2019

motoguzzi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Located on the grounds of a much bigger Mansion in Hexham, this house is a great little explore. The main house is mostly stripped, however the workshop and greenhouses more than make up for it. Apologies if this is a little pic heavy, I wanted to show a good representation of all 3 parts of the house. All pics shot on Kodak P3200 Tmax and Ilford XP2 using my Pentax ME Super.

Abandoned Hermitage House - Hexham by James Brydon, on Flickr

Abandoned Hermitage House - Hexham by James Brydon, on Flick

If you like my photography I have an Instagram account devoted to it - @jmsbrydonfilmphotos

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Loving the style of this report, b&W film pics looks so cool. Some interesting bits there. Thanks for sharing a great report:thumb

motoguzzi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just had word that someone’s been and wrecked/stole things from the workshop of this house, such a shame if it’s because of this report. ://

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Big IF there though, eh?
Just had word that someone’s been and wrecked/stole things from the workshop of this house, such a shame if it’s because of this report. ://

Im sorry to hear that. Though I doubt this report has anything to do with it, the report shows an already wreaked housed, & very old stuff that wouldn't work anymore, Im pretty sure people wouldn't be drawn to years old jam if honest.
The workshop in this report doesn't show anything of value,(monetary value anyway) so why would anyone connect the two!! Thanks for the update though.

@Giymo85 nailed it, there is a BIG IF.

Yvette

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im sorry to hear that. Though I doubt this report has anything to do with it, the report shows an already wreaked housed, & very old stuff that wouldn't work anymore, Im pretty sure people wouldn't be drawn to years old jam if honest.
The workshop in this report doesn't show anything of value,(monetary value anyway) so why would anyone connect the two!! Thanks for the update though.

@Giymo85 nailed it, there is a BIG IF.
Nice report and pics thank you