Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned Home, Cornwall, june 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Home, Cornwall, june 2018

Provingdemons

Banned
Banned
Deep in the boonies of North Cornwall lies this rare gem. Completely hidden by trees and jagged roads almost never traveled on. This home has been untouched in terms of personal belongings, everything is left here. Being inside was an eerie reminder that when you die, all your possessions mean nothing. From what I could see the lady of the house died of some kind of illness, and the man not shortly after. It's strange but it almost feels like someone still lives in there, but not like a person. We went late at night, these shots were taken around midnight, and I swear I heard whispers in other rooms, it honestly was creepy as. After getting my shots we peaced out of there, truly one of my favorite locations to date.
DSC_0888.JPG
DSC_0893.JPG
DSC_0886.JPG
DSC_0885.JPG
DSC_0894.JPG
DSC_0895.JPG
DSCPDC_0000_BURST20180615223717889.JPG
DSC_0890.JPG
DSC_0891.JPG
DSC_0889.JPG
DSC_0887.JPG

eddsup

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great report. Only went there recently and put a report up. Pity to see knob-heads turning the place over. It’s a popular house. Always interest in this one and people wanting the location. One of my favs. Not long before it’s completey trashed which I hope does not happen.

Provingdemons

Banned
Banned
Did you check out the outbuildings?
I didn't, but I have in the past, this is my third time visiting this house, its just somewhere that keeps drawing me back lol. on your report I had commented that the blood on the floor was from me from a vial I had found my first time ever visiting there 6 months ago haha

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sounds a creepy one Claire..Just the way we like them.... :) I thought I knew the location but if its border Cornwall I don't think I do

Jonexplorer88

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live near the house and it's not in North Cornwall don't worry I won't give away the location unless you privately inbox me. I'd hate to see the place damaged even more.

sammylee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow! I’ve seen a post on you tube on this house, the explorers found ashes of her husband and her son in there, also creepy stuff was going on during the filming!!

sammylee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I didn't, but I have in the past, this is my third time visiting this house, its just somewhere that keeps drawing me back lol. on your report I had commented that the blood on the floor was from me from a vial I had found my first time ever visiting there 6 months ago haha
Exploring with josh on YouTube, that’s where I’ve seen this place before...