Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned Home, Cornwall, june 2018 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Home, Cornwall, june 2018

sammylee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes!!

Markcharlie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Deep in the boonies of North Cornwall lies this rare gem. Completely hidden by trees and jagged roads almost never traveled on. This home has been untouched in terms of personal belongings, everything is left here. Being inside was an eerie reminder that when you die, all your possessions mean nothing. From what I could see the lady of the house died of some kind of illness, and the man not shortly after. It's strange but it almost feels like someone still lives in there, but not like a person. We went late at night, these shots were taken around midnight, and I swear I heard whispers in other rooms, it honestly was creepy as. After getting my shots we peaced out of there, truly one of my favorite locations to date. View attachment 767947View attachment 767948View attachment 767946View attachment 767944View attachment 767949View attachment 767950View attachment 767951View attachment 767952View attachment 767953View attachment 767954View attachment 767955
Will be going to have a look soon

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Managed to find this myself, took a while. Asking if anyone knows if it's still good?

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Managed to find this myself, took a while. Asking if anyone knows if it's still good?
I saw about a month ago they had bordered it up, and are definitely more aware of us now. But whether people have gone since and opened up access again, unsure.

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
I saw about a month ago they had bordered it up, and are definitely more aware of us now. But whether people have gone since and opened up access again, unsure.
Got a road trip in the area, will update here soon

COLDSNXPS

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Got a road trip in the area, will update here soon
Hi Andrew,

I'm fairly close to the alleged area however I am yet to have any lucking tracking it down, if you do i'd love to hear how easy/hard it was for you to find it!

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i think hell on earth tried to go to this house a few weeks ago on there channel but it was boarded up