Video Report - Abandoned Home of Mr Fox

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
For me as soon as I saw it was 14 minutes long I stopped watching, to date there has been very few urban exploring video's that warrants me wasting that amount of my time. In the main it's not a format that works for exploring, even the good ones gets a bit tedious; you can't beat some stunning photos and an interesting write up :thumb

I may be wrong so will be interested in other comments.

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Feb 20, 2012
I've been guilty of it myself in the past. A ten + minute video maybe great document for yourself and whoever went with you, but it will soon lose the attention of everyone else.