real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned hospital Belgium | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned hospital Belgium

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

stefanoj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited a abondoned hospital in Belgium last weekend, there was still power, heating and some equipment
2je20bn.jpg

25pid79.jpg

w1d3ea.jpg

9s3wq8.jpg

e824i0.jpg

the video report :)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very short and sweet :thumbgot any more pics ?

As @ZerO81 suggests some History /info about the place would be helpful, even for code named Euro Derps etc

Welcome to the Forum ;)

stefanoj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
code name i dont know, its only abandoned for a few months now, i think they gonna demolish it
more pics will follow, my girlfriend made more

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
code name i dont know, its only abandoned for a few months now, i think they gonna demolish it
more pics will follow, my girlfriend made more
Does it not have a name & rough location at least that you can post, if you are not able to find any history, with a bit more info there will be someone who is able to track the place down.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Pointless not giving it a name, there are enough clues there to find the place, took me about 10 minutes. The hospital was spread over three campuses and they decided to scale back and offer all the services from just two sites. They started moving patients out in June 2015. Other reports are naming it "Sick Hospital".

Some good pics here, and one of the few urbex videos I actually enjoyed watching. Very well shot.

stefanoj

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
found it to :) real name is andré dumont hospital... i dont really care about names ect... hehe i just take pics :) and its close to my place

Jim Sullivan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I really like the closeup of the leather straps. Creepy. It always freaks me out when I go into a place and find that it still has power. One time I went into an abandoned hospital that still had lights on and accidentally tripped an alarm. Fortunately I got out without any police showing up.

Another time I explored a different abandoned hospital and tripped a silent alarm. When I got out, I was apprehended by 7 police officers. It was crazy! Fortunately they let me go without even giving me a fine. They did handcuff me, though. First time I've ever been in handcuffs.