Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Abandoned House in Newport , South Wales | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Abandoned House in Newport , South Wales

Fisplen

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yesterday I was talking with a friend and he mentioned this old abandoned house that's been abandoned for about 40 odd years , curiosity got the best of me and I asked him to take me to it.
He did and it was a rather interesting place , miraculously somehow the doors are still locked and the windows are still in place and when I looked inside the window for a view it looked like someone was in the process of moving out , with only chairs and black bags everywhere.

I decided to also look inside the mail box and there were some old magazines scattered about and I think I spotted some old Vinyl Records on the side , me and my friend however didn't want to risk getting heard ( This house neighbors two other houses which people live in , and it's in the middle of a street. ) , so we decided not to try and break in.

But we did manage to get in the Shed , it seems one of the sections of the wall collapsed a while ago and the door is barely on it's hinges , inside we found an old Squier Amplifier with a little tear in it , but that's all we found inside , the floor was covered in a black texture , and anything else inside was basically gardening tools and such.

Anyway if You're living in the Newport area or one day You happen to find Yourself in Newport , check this place out before the chavs get to it.
Here's the location of it in Google Maps.
Google Maps

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
I decided to also look inside the mail box and there were some old magazines scattered about and I think I spotted some old Vinyl Records on the side , me and my friend however didn't want to risk getting heard ( This house neighbors two other houses which people live in , and it's in the middle of a street. ) , so we decided not to try and break in.
Well I'm certainly glad you did not break in as that would have been a criminal offence, which is likely to make you as popular here as a mouse at a burlesque party.