Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned house near Launceston (untouched house) Thursday 13 August 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned house near Launceston (untouched house) Thursday 13 August 2020

Charlie miggins

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
(First time posting on here!) Abandoned house near Launceston
Driving past this place there was a metal construction fence saying danger keep out etc, access was easy just slipped In the gap in the fence not sure about the history of this place but I would say 1990s ish.
The surprising this was there was no vandalism almost evervything was original but as I was exploring this place 2 people drove in the lay-by next to this got out their cars and look at the construction plan (completely knock it down so they told me) they didn’t question what I was doing but I said hello they said hello back and said they were lookimg to see how much is the land to purchase but other than that they didn’t care but definitely worth a visit before it’s too late.
Also sorry about the size of the photos I have really slow and bad internet

Last edited:

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
This needs a little work for it to become a top notch report.

Firstly, welcome to the site! A few little tips here. Reports need just a month and year in the title along with the rough location. Never include the exact date of your visit to protect yourself. You’ll need to include a little history on the place; I know it’s sometimes hard but it is about if you research. You’ll also need a few more photos to call this a report.

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

And also have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work if you haven’t already:

Follow the guides and you should be good, just shout if you have any questions!

Charlie miggins

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This needs a little work for it to become a top notch report.

Firstly, welcome to the site! A few little tips here. Reports need just a month and year in the title along with the rough location. Never include the exact date of your visit to protect yourself. You’ll need to include a little history on the place; I know it’s sometimes hard but it is about if you research. You’ll also need a few more photos to call this a report.

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

And also have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work if you haven’t already:

Follow the guides and you should be good, just shout if you have any questions!
ok thanks for letting me know I’m used to posing on Instagram/Facebook so I’m not familar with this site

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I dont want to discourage anyone from this great hobby. But no editting has been done here, No name nor history. Without any of that it becomes just another empty house.

Please follow forum layout, I appreciate its your 1st post. And its hard to name these places, but sometimes until we uncover some history its best to wait and do a proper report.

Charlie miggins

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I dont want to discourage anyone from this great hobby. But no editting has been done here, No name nor history. Without any of that it becomes just another empty house.

Please follow forum layout, I appreciate its your 1st post. And its hard to name these places, but sometimes until we uncover some history its best to wait and do a proper report.
Ok I understand, next post I do I’ll try find some information about the places I visit

Shaun

28DL Regular User
Regular User
id say it’s untouched as there is no vandalism or graffiti
Alot of items hsve been removed, an 'untouched' house is something that looks like it's just been moved out apart from some minor weather damage.
Two places that are obviously more untouched at the time of visiting.
Ones long gone and ones fucked,yet still better than this. I'm going to be honest mate there's not to much to look at that house but good job getting out there as its your first report I guess it's fine but normally derp houses don't go down well on here! Get yourself down some other types of sites as more often than not they go down alot better!