real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned House & Pet Quarintine Kennels - Colchester (At Night) - 2016 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned House & Pet Quarintine Kennels - Colchester (At Night) - 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanXDiscovery

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good afternoon people!

Thank you again for joining us on another 3 part series with a very strange ending, we start off again at night time and found this site very easily, I have to say a thank you to a member on here for the information. There isn't too much history on this site other than that they have now moved premises and there going to demolish it soon by the looks of it.

So we arrived and decided that we should explore the grounds first off.

9w7IZdIl.jpg

uezbJK7l.jpg

We ventured in the outer buildings and found an array of sawdust, glass and dog beds.

dQSzDZal.jpg

QShKcUtl.jpg

gVsdN9Gl.jpg

f6qrv5xl.jpg

We found the quarantine Kennels! Big Sam is clearly mistaken on what entrapment is as I found out!

BxXhiQzl.jpg

S9EMeMfl.jpg

We scuttled back out to exercise in the yard with the big dogs! We were a little weary at this point as we heard people and upon investigation, some idiot was turning all the taps etc. and we found a freshly overflowing bath!

7ecYRX7l.jpg

l342VrSl.jpg

Now at this point myself, Mr Stride & Mr Fantana thought that it would be a good idea to leave so that we are not associated with these potential people or the petty vandalism they were attempting to cause. However with a combined height of 19ft and 40+ stone we decided to just go into the house/office and get on with it.

RLlxbNwl.jpg

K4AvKhll.jpg

hhaK2gDl.jpg

hya6Qc1l.jpg

At this point we were buzzing and things were spiralling out of control so we ventured upstairs.

Vxemb2rl.jpg

Hso15IFl.jpg

tUt9NIUl.jpg

lpmEnGEl.jpg

There wasn't too much to see upstairs really, just bad smells and lots of socks!
We decided to go onto our next place. Its a shame as visually its a nice strong building and was "safe as houses"

sPdrp2Ll.jpg

Zo2S0HXl.jpg

Thanks for looking

UrbanXDiscovery

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just out of curiosity; why do you always go at night?
A few reasons really, we all work so cant get out early and mainly do it during the week. Also because im not an amazing photographer and like focusing on small parts of the explores because tripods, cameras etc dont really interest me and finally we enjoy the feeling of these places at night, it is almost like they change character and become more imposing and more sinister.

Cheers