Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned House - Stoke - July 2017 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Abandoned House - Stoke - July 2017

EmmaUrbEx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Found this place, travelling from the cloud in Congleton towards Stoke. Wasn't even looking, but finding this has now got me into exploring & photographing more places.
Few smashed windows on the outside, not done by anyone though, they are falling apart. Inside are loads of personal belongings. Food is dated in the 90s still in the cupboards. Furniture & carpets still there, even medicines!

Hope you like my photos & there will be more to come soon plus a video.

Feel free to PM me.
Thanks
Emma.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Interesting looking place, well done persevering with the report :thumb

I don't upload to 28DL from Flickr, but I'd say you could probably use a slightly larger image link, were the links Medium? There was once 2 medium sizes on Flickr, the larger was the better option.