Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Abandoned Houses in Worsley | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Abandoned Houses in Worsley

Mayoh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live local to these, i wouldn't like to risk having a look just incase someone lives in them hahah. If you go further down the road to where the hall used to be theres an old raf bunker, not sure how access is now though

RachelLi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They are empty (and have been for a good while now) - access is easy enough over the wall, but you'd be risking being spotted because it's on (pretty much) the main road into Worsley.

They are still owned (I believe) by the developer and were rented out, but all the tenants have vacated. I believe the rent was quite high, which may be why the tenants moved out or perhaps the developer has plans for the property... Who knows haha. They're completely empty inside other than fittings.

RachelLi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live local to these, i wouldn't like to risk having a look just incase someone lives in them hahah. If you go further down the road to where the hall used to be theres an old raf bunker, not sure how access is now though
The RAF AAOR is still there but no access now, the doors have been blocked by massive mounds of dirt :( There is an opening in the top but don't know about access that way - I don't think you'd be able to get back out!