real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Nightclub! | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Klezzic

28DL Member
28DL Member
If you’re from or around Newcastle an interesting spot to try could be the burnt down nightclub just up from the Millennium Bridge (newcastle side) its impossible to miss! Huge white building with exposed roofing pillars (obviously burnt)

However getting in may require some physical finesse or possibly some usage of a crowbar as it has been boarded (quite poorly at that) or if you’re a mountain goat at heart you could climb one of the many fairly obvious climbing points to get through on either the balcony or upstairs window, the way i got in last time was as follows

approach the building and go to the eastern wall and climb up and go through the fence
hoist yourself through the floorboards
from here its fairly obvious how to get inside.

Just a few safety disclaimers...
Its unnervingly close to the police station
There are needles around from obvious drug usage
All ways in are in clear view of the public
There may or may not be a homeless chap currently squatting there (this info comes from the sign put on the balcony asking for help and a contact number)
Asbestos obviously
I have fallen through the stairs inside before
the basement is also not very trustable but in my opinion worth the risk

Now to the contents
unfortunately the times ive went i was unable to get photos but i have some pretty good ones i took from an art project i did on the place
There are 3 floors and a basement
Balcony
Bar
Toilets
Cellar
Office (top floor severely damaged do not reccomend)
Lobby
Garden
also the main roof is safe for walking on and accessible from the second floor
The one time i manned up and went down into the basement there was a pentagram on the floor along with some severed heads of baby dolls!

Its a really fun place to explore and if you decide to give it a go i wish you the best of luck and would love to hear your opinions of the place! Personally one of my favourite explores ive done since Leds which has since been completely demolished

Best of luck!

- Kez
3E285F21-9F30-46E8-81FA-ECD944C8F9EA.jpeg
E94CBA3B-0006-4F0D-B1A7-B8412A6AE6F1.jpeg
03E8AC95-B577-4B75-92DD-2732AFF7E8AE.jpeg
B8AA4A41-070E-444B-B241-343B71375945.jpeg
033EEA48-B7BD-40A7-B01A-D5863C0A29ED.jpeg
20A52E57-C797-4B28-86F1-9469A3379015.jpeg
81ACA6A1-CFB8-4BCA-B09A-AC649FF2FF67.jpeg

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
There are multiple things wrong with this report, as I'm the noizy one I'll point them out
1) needs real place name and date of visit (March 19)
2) don't mention anything that could be criminal security or police do read there forums!
3) don't mention access points even if its a derp.
4)maybr steady your camera abit and take photos from inside of the property
5) also this is mainly for future reference ghosts, evil security or mad homeless people are what silly teens who vandalise these places belive leave in here,

@Oort did a brill guide so have a look at that.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
There are multiple things wrong with this report, as I'm the noizy one I'll point them out
2) don't mention anything that could be criminal security or police do read there forums!
5) also this is mainly for future reference ghosts, evil security or mad homeless people are what silly teens who vandalise these places belive leave in here,

My thoughts exactly. Well said Shaun :thumb but I would add Kudos for actually reporting, just follow forums rules & guidelines as Shaun said

Klezzic

28DL Member
28DL Member

Thanks for the pointers mate

Its my first post so im not 100% on the full array of rules just yet!

Who has read this thread (Total: 744) View details