Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Abandoned paintball course, messingham,Scunthorpe, lincolnshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Abandoned paintball course, messingham,Scunthorpe, lincolnshire

Lincolnshireexplorer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello this is my first post and I decided I'd post about this paintball course that I kno about located in messingham, just outside of schunthorpe in north Lincolnshire. It is down a road called Holme lane and it's pretty far down the road, you'll be able to recognise it though as you'll see a sign and a big green gate. Now for a bit of history on this place, it has been running for about ten years for what I can remember, now a lot of people say it closed down about 5 months ago however I can't find anything that says it officially has closed down. However I am pretty sure it is closed, it took a while to travel to the location but it was worth it, we even found two tanks. Definitely an interesting sight would recommend as it's easy to get in aswell with only a little barb wire on the floor to stop u which is easily stepped over. Thanks for reading hope to hear from other people soon. Images can be found by a simple google search but be aware it has overgrown since the photos were took. I also do not own the photos on google