Web
Analytics
General - - Abandoned places around Newcastle | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Abandoned places around Newcastle

AlfieSlone9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there everyone. I'm looking for any abandoned places in and around Newcastle and I do know that Newcastle is a bit of a wasteland for urban exploration.
I have been looking around on Google maps and on foot by really just looking for borderd up windows or keep out signs.
All I have found is an old whereouse (was motorhog vehicle dismantlers) and just empty wasteland.
I do know of a two old night clubs around the river one called buffalo Joe's and another that is badly fire damaged.
Thanks in advance, Alfie

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
Lots of places in Newcastie and around the area, your best of using the search bar on here, as it's a great source to use. Also Google Maps is great to use.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Welcome to the site! I’d make an introduction in the ‘new members’ section. May get you more exposure however, with very little to your name people aren’t going to be willing to share and help out until you get some reports up.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Jason1985

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there everyone. I'm looking for any abandoned places in and around Newcastle and I do know that Newcastle is a bit of a wasteland for urban exploration.
I have been looking around on Google maps and on foot by really just looking for borderd up windows or keep out signs.
All I have found is an old whereouse (was motorhog vehicle dismantlers) and just empty wasteland.
I do know of a two old night clubs around the river one called buffalo Joe's and another that is badly fire damaged.
Thanks in advance, Alfie

Hi Alfie I'm relatively new here as well. I'm also looking for Newcastle/Northumberland places to explore. If you have any luck could you PM me and I'll do the same. :D

AuntieKnickers

inquisitive historian
Regular User
Welcome, also from Newcastle. Empty buildings don't always have boarded windows and keep out signs, but it's a good start.
The search box is a good start to get yourself out there.

Samd86

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello my 7 year old daughter is desperate to explore empty building cottages or farms but I’m really struggling to find anywhere, she autistic so this is a must to her, could anyone please help me out ☺

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Hello my 7 year old daughter is desperate to explore empty building cottages or farms but I’m really struggling to find anywhere, she autistic so this is a must to her, could anyone please help me out ☺
Welcome to the site!

The site doesn’t work on handouts unfortunately and relies on people doing their own research. I would suggest using the search box in the top right of the site and reading the links I’ve posted above prior to help you out as to how the site works.

Any further questions please do not hesitate to shout!

Samd86

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site!

The site doesn’t work on handouts unfortunately and relies on people doing their own research. I would suggest using the search box in the top right of the site and reading the links I’ve posted above prior to help you out as to how the site works.

Any further questions please do not hesitate to shout!
Thank you I had a feeling that was the way it worked