Web
Analytics
Question - - Abandoned places in surrey | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Abandoned places in surrey

DJ Hellhound

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I was wondering if anybody here knows of any places in surrey that are abandoned or derelict, since searching myself proved to be pointless. I have already seen the mortuary in Chertsey, but I am unable to reach it due to location problems.
Thanks

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I was wondering if anybody here knows of any places in surrey that are abandoned or derelict, since searching myself proved to be pointless. I have already seen the mortuary in Chertsey, but I am unable to reach it due to location problems.
Thanks
I suggest you open up your browser and get digging some more. No one will just hand out info willy nilly on here, we like to see people putting in a substantial amount of effort before we even start to give a helping hand. I personally visit Surrey nearly every weekend and find a new place every time I visit. There is plenty about you just have to do your research. I have spent over a year trying to work my way into some of the locations. Think a big google session is in order for you :D if at first you don't succeed, try try again comes to mind!