Web
Analytics
Abandoned places lancashire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Abandoned places lancashire

Milhouse

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all, me and the girlfriend are looking for abandoned and disused buildings (creepier the better) we've been thinking of doing stuff that interests us both I love exploring derelict empty places and she loves photigraphy so were combining tge two so we can do something together that we both enjoy, now I havnt explored anywhere in such a long time and all creepy places I seem to find are now demolished and rebuilt over so I'm hoping that you guys could help me and lead me to some of these places in the Lancashire area please. Thank you

Last edited:

Jeep Nige

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, me and the girlfriend are looking for abandoned and disused buildings (creepier the better) we've been thinking of doing stuff that interests us both I love exploring derelict empty places and she loves photigraphy so were combining tge two so we can do something together that we both enjoy, now I havnt explored anywhere in such a long time and all creepy places I seem to find are now demolished and rebuilt over so I'm hoping that you guys could help me and lead me to some of these places in the Lancashire area please. Thank you
Hi guys. Im new to the forum and am looking to find other people to team up with to go exploring. Im based in Burnley and have a very capable jeep uf some of the sites are difficult to get to.

lauren666

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys. Im new to the forum and am looking to find other people to team up with to go exploring. Im based in Burnley and have a very capable jeep uf some of the sites are difficult to get to.
Im from Burnley area too!! i know this is an old post but did you find anywhere around here?

Joke_66

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live Manchester and up for looking around places with people, myself and my misses love being scared

Milhouse

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, sooooooo sorry haven’t replied to anyone, I’ve kinda took a step back for a lil while until now because I bought myself a van to kit out for overnight stays so now I’m not restricted on where to go visit, now the van is complete I can now go here and there and not need to worry about traveling home the same day, if I manage to find anything exciting locally I’ll update and maybe meet up with some of you guys if interested