real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Police Station in Northumberland Apr 21 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Police Station in Northumberland Apr 21

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Simple forum requirement. All locations should have the correct name, location and history as well as being formatted as a proper report. Your report does not follow this and so deserves to be picked up.

Getting precious about locations makes no sense to me either. You aren't the only person who knows about the place and it is more likely to be smashed up by lags with local knowledge than anything else.
I live in the same town as this that's why I want it protected, and no probs I won't post to this site again

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
I live in the same town as this that's why I want it protected, and no probs I won't post to this site again
Great explore, if i lived anywhere near northumberland i would love a look at this. I just found it in about 30 seconds using the year it was built from your description and the words northumberland, police station, magistrates court in google. Hence why not naming posts is pointless. It's so easy to find stuff from all these unnamed facebook posts and youtube vids as well, a couple of mins and the tiniest bit of knowledge on how to use the various tools on the web and your sorted.

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
Haha don't be daft you get a lot of your places off the same person as me, let's hope that PlayStation still there eh!
I've done about 50 places in my hometown and never felt the need to 'protect' them.

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
That's why your hometowns a dump and mine not
LOL alreet mr geordie urbex, now don't be bad mouthing Hartlepool.
I'm sure your police station, will be looted and smashed to bits soon. So you can join the 'dump' town.

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
LOL alreet mr geordie urbex, now don't be bad mouthing Hartlepool.
I'm sure your police station, will be looted and smashed to bits soon. So you can join the 'dump' town.
It would be with you and Louis fake asf dee passing the location on, this now has 24hr security inside and builders are back to work on it

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
@tez111 tbf if you actually give a fuck why even post it on here? Even without giving the exact name you’re making the location known & people are more likely to find it, if you want to preserve it why not sit on the photos until work starts on demolition/renovation? No point spitting your dummy out now lad

Who has read this thread (Total: 488) View details