real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Police Station in Northumberland Apr 21 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Police Station in Northumberland Apr 21

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Abandoned Police Station in Northumberland. Built in 1896 and still holds a 1950s Magistrates Court, carved and dated County Council Arms Stone under the outside gable. The site has now been bought and is being turned into offices.

Jima

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What an amazing find! I’m back doing Northumberland tomorrow wish I could work this one out as it looks like the vandals haven’t got in yet! Fab thanks for sharing

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Some lovely features there still and not smashed up at all....

Needs a bit more history plus a proper name.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Lovely explore. The windows and carvings are great. Cells a bonus. Good report, though as Hugie said it does require correct name, though I guess it would be easy enough to find. Im surprised by lack of security on this tbh. Looks very untouched, tax payers money being wasted again.

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice little report and some great pics, keep the location to yourself before the Exploring with.........crew turn up!

Smigg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats pretty cool, surprised to see computer stuff there - could be some interesting info on it!

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I explored this recently mate, il post a full report soon
You mean give away location, like you posted the pic of the outside which gives it away on fb, the place is now swarming with police and security WELL DONE! even took Louis fake ghosts dee with you so he can swap location everywhere! WELL DONE! I thought you were decent but just ended up being on my fb being sly

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
You mean give away location, like you posted the pic of the outside which gives it away on fb, the place is now swarming with police and security WELL DONE! even took Louis fake ghosts dee with you so he can swap location everywhere! WELL DONE! I thought you were decent but just ended up being on my fb being sly
Police in a police station, mind blown.
Different when your looking up all my places on here and doing your YouTube videos??
Going out with explorers who use crowbars and scream at land owners.
Its forum rules to post location and name, been doing this a lot longer than you mate and been on the site for a while. So don't be a dick.

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
The day I start naming places on here is the same day I delete all my stuff and quit site, this place would end up robbed and smashed up in weeks
You clearly don't know the rules of the site then.
Different when you are fishing for locations on here....

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You clearly don't know the rules of the site then.
Different when you are fishing for locations on here....
Haha don't be daft you get a lot of your places off the same person as me, let's hope that PlayStation still there eh!

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Rules? I don't name anything on here

Simple forum requirement. All locations should have the correct name, location and history as well as being formatted as a proper report. Your report does not follow this and so deserves to be picked up.

Getting precious about locations makes no sense to me either. You aren't the only person who knows about the place and it is more likely to be smashed up by lags with local knowledge than anything else.

Who has read this thread (Total: 488) View details