Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned Pub & restaurant in Kent. . . I saw this place on facebook that someone had posted whilst driving by. | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Pub & restaurant in Kent. . . I saw this place on facebook that someone had posted whilst driving by.

SpyderBob1066

The View from the Panopticon
28DL Full Member
The pub seems to have been a great place when open. It closed its doors in Nov 2017 and was supposed to be opening again after being purchased in 2018, but i am assuming this did not happen due to the usual suspects the council and their constand machinations. Locals all want this asset back open and 250 people is a huge amount for this tiny little village. council machinations as i suspected....
The spokesman said: “There have been a number of issues which have delayed a decision on this application, including the need for amended plans to be provided and a change in respect to provision of affordable housing.
“Whereas previously the developer would have provided a sum of money in lieu of building affordable housing unit on the site, they will now build three affordable homes as part of the development.

Screenshot 2019-07-07 at 23.15.53.png