Web
Analytics
Report - - Abandoned Shopping Centre, 7km from Rhodes, Greece | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Abandoned Shopping Centre, 7km from Rhodes, Greece

cjporter.deviantart.com

Christopher
28DL Full Member
A night time explore for a change.... using mega long exposures so sorry if images aren't of the best quality....

_DSC0023.jpg

Outside

_DSC0009.jpg

_DSC0011.jpg

_DSC0013.jpg

_DSC0015.jpg

_DSC0016.jpg

_DSC0017.jpg

Love the Airplane in the sky.... complete fluke...

_DSC0019.jpg

_DSC0020.jpg

_DSC0021.jpg

Any Suggestions??? Let me know!!! ;)

cjporter.deviantart.com

Christopher
28DL Full Member
Most likely not...... strangely enough though I think it may have been a hotel before maybe being converted to a shopping or vice versa..... there was a swimming pool there too.... but the sign at the top of building translates as 'shopping centre for rent'...

So this one's a mystery.... I'll try and ask the locals maybe...