Web
Analytics
Question - - Abandoned Theatres/Cinemas around Essex/London/Brighton? | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Abandoned Theatres/Cinemas around Essex/London/Brighton?

lauratheexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all!

So just getting into the whole urbex scene fairly recently and as a film fanatic would love to see some abandoned theatres/cinemas.

Does anybody know of any in/around the London/Essex/Brighton area, as my group and I don't really have the time or facilities to travel too far.

Thanks!!

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all!

So just getting into the whole urbex scene fairly recently and as a film fanatic would love to see some abandoned theatres/cinemas.

Does anybody know of any in/around the London/Essex/Brighton area, as my group and I don't really have the time or facilities to travel too far.

Thanks!!
Oh, well welcome, but a first post as a begging post doesn't normally go too far, especially one that says you don't have much time for the hobby anyway....

lauratheexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know.. But if I was a fanatic about anything, I'd be willing to go anywhere, no matter how busy I was
I definitely see where you're coming from. Unfortunately as a student I don't have a mass of free time or money to travel a further distance, but maybe once I graduate I'll be able to! Hope you're staying safe & well!