real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned train tunnel | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned train tunnel

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Paigeb2529

Banned
Banned
1132 yards long. So I went to an old abandoned train tunnel with tonight, it was amazing but I was way too spooked to finish it! If anyone in the Notts area area ever wants to take a look and doesn’t mind the company me and my boyfriend would love to join you!
FCD3D2FF-C306-420A-9FCB-D8C8874C8372.jpeg

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You must scare easy if you're spooked by a rail tunnel! But I know what you mean, underground places can seem a bit intimidating until you get used to them. Must be a good walk one end to another, two thirds of a mile.

Tunnel Gricer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can’t get all the way down it any more! Massive land film attempts makes it very unsafe and blocks it off! But you can still get a good way In!
It is possible to make it passed the infilled shaft, I have done this recently, although there’s not much to see I’ll post the photos in due course, maybe of interest..

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I heard there's a goose that lays golden eggs at the top of a beanstalk, I hope were both right, I fancy eating a bit of goose :p

Beaujack

28DL Member
28DL Member
1132 yards long. So I went to an old abandoned train tunnel with tonight, it was amazing but I was way too spooked to finish it! If anyone in the Notts area area ever wants to take a look and doesn’t mind the company me and my boyfriend would love to join you!
FCD3D2FF-C306-420A-9FCB-D8C8874C8372.jpeg
I've been here! Went inside last year and took a video of the inside. Managed to get pretty far into the tunnel by walking along the huge tower of rubble. Would go again :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 579) View details