real time web analytics
Report - - ABC/Cannon Cinema, Wakefield (16/01/08) | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ABC/Cannon Cinema, Wakefield (16/01/08)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

M

Mr.Blonde

Hello, this is our second report by mr_blue, mr_blonde, mr_green and our new addition mr_black. This is our first report after the bashing we received for our High Royds report. We learned a lot on that trip and as such we were VERY selective in our use of the flash of DOOOOM.

We decide to visit the ABC Cinema in Wakefield (with wellies), enjoy our pictures;

Our journey began after our trek began by crossing the smelliest and most disgusting water i have ever seen it was literally black. We reached the main stage
Picture023.jpg

Picture002.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

Next we made our way to the projection booth; flash was used in here as there were no windows
Picture004.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

Picture005.jpg

DSC05738.jpg

Next was the lobby were there was a lot of 10 year old film posters about
Picture051.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Next we went to the main entrance, now I remember this place as a child, and was quite sad to see it such a awful state, just piles of junk, the booth where you used to purchase your tickets was gone...
Picture020.jpg

From here we explored various rooms including what must have been the manager’s office, bet they used to make a lot of money here.
Picture055.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

Picture028.jpg

we found our way to the roof, the view was excellent
Picture039.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

We took this pic for personal use but thought it was so good we will share it with you all
Picture072.jpg

From left to right: mr_green mr_black mr_blue mr_blonde(me)
Picture067.jpg

I forgot to add this last night, is this anyones from the forum?
DSC05781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: