real time web analytics
Report - - Able Uk, Middlesbrough, June 2014 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Able Uk, Middlesbrough, June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DubExplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
maybe you want too try the Tuxedo Royale,
its 200 yds away.
I had a mooch down there tonight just to see what the security is like and there was a guy behind the fence watching us the whole way past but defiantly interested so going to have a browse during the week, cheers stranton.

zilly

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hiya Stranton, this is a bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose you have higher-res copies of those photos of these old victorian loco sheds you'd be willing to share?
I'm currently studying the building as a retrofit case study and yours are the only images I've found of the interiors, it'd be suuuuper helpful if you could and I'd appreciate it endlessly. If I could I'd go and get some myself, but alas, access issues...

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Doubt stranton as these still. He's gone through 20 cameras at least and several tripods multiple phones since then. 🤪🤣

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
I haven't got the original photographs,
your welcome to use these if the 28 days later admin are all ok with it.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Omg this is so true. @zilly strantons gave you permission to use these ones if it helps. Run with it cause its definitely a first and in public also. Omg @GRONK hes gone full public now including his pissing antics 🤣