real time web analytics
Report - - Above & Below The Castle Market, Sheffield - October 2014 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Above & Below The Castle Market, Sheffield - October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Quality report, literally covered the place from top to bottom :D

Looks like your determination was well worth it, nice work :thumb

nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice to see the ramp to the disabled toilet had been moved that covered the man hole! I did my archaeology degree around Sheffield castle that bit was under 3 feet of water when I went down, the CCTV was so that the public could see it and English heritage could keep an eye on it, Sheffield castle has the same listing as Stonehenge! Did you go into the “otherâ€￾ room just off the top loading bay which houses the other scheduled ancient monument? It formed part of the great hall, also it was good old Hitler that got rid of the Coo-op lol

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2 table spoons of this daily please :thumb

Good to see some proper exploring amongst the pages of soggy derps :p:

jazzywheelz

Boring Bearded Bastard
28DL Full Member
Cheers for all the comments, you lot :)

Nice to see the ramp to the disabled toilet had been moved that covered the man hole! I did my archaeology degree around Sheffield castle that bit was under 3 feet of water when I went down, the CCTV was so that the public could see it and English heritage could keep an eye on it, Sheffield castle has the same listing as Stonehenge! Did you go into the “other” room just off the top loading bay which houses the other scheduled ancient monument? It formed part of the great hall, also it was good old Hitler that got rid of the Coo-op lol
Thanks for that info. I had no idea the Co-op was hit during the blitz.
We didn't even attempt the 'other' room near the loading bay. The door to that one is properly secured, thankfully.

Sheffield youth exploring

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've been exploring a couple of buildings this one I only knew one entrance were the deliveries came but as soon as we got through to getting in we got chased of by the patrol services, Id love to come and explore this place it looks awesome you got some really great shots!

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah Secca tend to do that, you"ll find it"s in their job description :D

Is that "A Sheffield Youth" Exploring" or "Sheffield Youth"s Exploring" ?

jazzywheelz

Boring Bearded Bastard
28DL Full Member
I've been exploring a couple of buildings this one I only knew one entrance were the deliveries came but as soon as we got through to getting in we got chased of by the patrol services, Id love to come and explore this place it looks awesome you got some really great shots!
If you want to see it you'd better be quick... demolition is already under way.
Might be a good opportunity actually, as I imagine there are a few walls missing already. Dodge the guards and walk straight in. Just don't get killed by falling debris ;)