real time web analytics
Access to sites | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Access to sites

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Guy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm new on here so don't know if I'm posting this in the right place or even if it's the done thing.
I want to get into Mayfield station manchester. I went there but couldn't find any access points so I probably missed it. I posted yesterday and was told it's not the done thing to give that information out online. So how does one get info on how to access these. Sites.
Thanks in advance.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You go back and have another look obviously ;)

Apart from this being an open Forum that anyone can read, nobody knows who you are ? You could be Secca or worse :( so why would anyone broadcast this info ?

You wouldn't be the first interested party to join up after a reports gone up to try and find out where your lack of security. is obviously lacking ;)

All this stuffs in the FAQ's, have a read ;)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If there's a fairly recent report, you can say one of two things...

1) That access is there, somewhere. maybe not in plain sight though.
2) That access might not still be there, but nontheless you should be able to work out where it was.

Nobody can say whether access is still there at any moment in time, sometimes places get sealed up so fast you're still inside when the boards are going back on.

Always expect the worst, anything else is a bonus.

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So how does one get info on how to access these. Sites.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

you use your magical powers...obviously

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
No harm in having a look for yourself buddy. I've driven miles to go to a place only to not find a way in, I've found other places to go in the area whilst I was there but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad and find things for yourself :)

Tomw1989

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I found it better to visit a few of the easy 'tourist' places at first to get a feel for things like access and to get over the fear of getting caught. Once you've been to a few places you'll get an eye for access. Good luck :)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The front door is great access at mayfield just a pair of bolt cutters maybe an angle grinder and some other tools and you might find a way in, bare in mind piccadilly station is right outside! Bring a silencer for the angle grinder theyll never know!

Whay you haven't considered, is that if someone actually did that, it'll be yourself that gets the front door smashed in at 6am by the BTP.

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
with some places access is still there, but to the casual observer looks well secured. Sometimes you need to think outside of the box and not just look for the obvious.

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
I'm still newish to the exploring thing and had this problem myself. Essentially you gotta work it out yourself. Some locations are super easy and access information can be found with a bit of intensive internet scouring. Other less popular places are a bit trickier. Google and Bing maps are your friend remember. Google street view is a total savior as well.

After a few good reports and you get yourself established amongst the 'Community' and people are a little less tight lipped and you are more likely to get some information. You wouldn't want some yob who only wants to vandalize the place to get wind of access details, otherwise all locations would get trashed in no time at all. It's one of these things where you can't have it all. Sure you want us to be able to get in and out to make these reports, but at the same time you want to keep the yobs out.

I've had to do a few staking out trips before and its pretty much the only way to get find access. Especially for places well off the beaten track.

Last edited: