real time web analytics
Report - - ADAS DEFRA Labs & Offices - Wye - 17/10/15 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ADAS DEFRA Labs & Offices - Wye - 17/10/15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DirtMonger

28DL Member
28DL Member
Visited some rather trashed (but interesting) office and lab buildings yesterday, this consisted of one main building sweeping round the whole site and a few smaller buildings that looked to be more modern, so possibly later add-ons. You can get onto the roof and walk round the whole site and there is a large tower which you can get into but you cannot get to the top as it is concreted off. I was going to take a lot more photos but unfortunately we were spotted whilst going passed the reception to explore the left wing of the building and had to leave promptly. I was going to make a video but as we were spotted I was only able to get head cam footage and not much good quality DSLR footage.
I think I will have to visit again at some point and see if I can explore the entire site and see what other secrets it may hold.
Cameras - Canon 700d with ring light
- SJ5000+ action camera
IMG_2411.jpg
IMG_2417.jpg

Creepy old record player
IMG_2434.jpg

Cafeteria
IMG_2441.jpg
IMG_2438.jpg
IMG_2447.jpg
IMG_2418.jpg
IMG_2463.jpg

This was the view from the rooftop (taken with action cam)
rooftop.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg
IMG_2431.jpg
IMG_2432.jpg
IMG_2436.jpg
IMG_2439.jpg
IMG_2443.jpg
IMG_2444.jpg
IMG_2448.jpg
IMG_2455.jpg
IMG_2460.jpg

Explorer16

28DL Member
28DL Member
Some great shots! Just wondered if you knew who spotted you as gonna go there soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DirtMonger

28DL Member
28DL Member
Some great shots! Just wondered if you knew who spotted you as gonna go there soon

yeah, I've been back a few times and there are a few guys who patrol the road between it and the old school down the road but as long as you stay away from the windows (unlike us lol) then you should be fine plus they're in high vis so you can't miss them. Also if you go at night they'll just shine their torches everywhere to scare you off so just ignore them.

Explorer16

28DL Member
28DL Member
yeah, I've been back a few times and there are a few guys who patrol the road between it and the old school down the road but as long as you stay away from the windows (unlike us lol) then you should be fine plus they're in high vis so you can't miss them. Also if you go at night they'll just shine their torches everywhere to scare you off so just ignore them.
Okay thanks mate, will be on the look out!

StormOfTheNight

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hopefully going here this week for my first explore since its nice and close hopefully won't get caught but knowing my luck

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Hopefully going here this week for my first explore since its nice and close hopefully won't get caught but knowing my luck

the place is fucked. no dors no windows etc its a walk in. you would have to be stupid to get caught there now! just jump the main gate and walk in, have fun!

Martin Smith

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks for posting this guys. I worked here for 6 months in 1977. The Cafeteria is still familiar. It was typical Civil Service with 20 minute morning and afternoon tea breaks at fixed times as well as lunch being spent in the Cafeteria with after lunch table tennis. Most people works in labs, food and science don't mix.