Web
Analytics
Report - - Adwy-dȇg, Bronaber, Wales. | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Adwy-dȇg, Bronaber, Wales.

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you add the month visited to the title of your reports please?

slayaaaa

28DL Regular User
Regular User
In all fairness it's been posted on here countless times with all sorts of names and none have an exact location other than Wales. Good first post all in :)

ZerO81

Staff member
In all fairness it's been posted on here countless times with all sorts of names and none have an exact location other than Wales. Good first post all in :)
They may have slipped through the net as it should not be one rule for one place and a different rule for other places. I will get them all updated if someone can provide the info that has been requested several times.

tumbles

Trip Hopping
Regular User
They may have slipped through the net as it should not be one rule for one place and a different rule for other places. I will get them all updated if someone can provide the info that has been requested several times.
To be fair I don’t think it has a name. It’s just a house. There are a few documents inside the property that suggest the name but I think it’s more the name of the farm/land around it rather than the specific house

Yorrick

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I thought the point of posting reports of places, with a name and nearest city / town / village , is so that other members can find them?

There are a few documents inside the property that suggest the name but I think it’s more the name of the farm/land around it rather than the specific house
That would be more use than Cloud House, Wales.

WelshMoocher

Where'd the floor go?
28DL Full Member
There are rather a lot of old Tenant Farms around that area, there is (or was) a deserted farmhouse, known as Adwy-dȇg, at SH xxxx xxxx (219 M AMSL), not sure if it's the same. Knackered old Landie in the distance looks familiar though.

(Editied out the actual Grid Ref in a vain attempt to put off the tour bus)

Last edited: