Web
Analytics
Report - - Adwy-dȇg, Bronaber, Wales. | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Adwy-dȇg, Bronaber, Wales.

WhatYouAfter

28DL Member
28DL Member
Is this place still accessable and more importantly not been destroyed? I would love to take a trip to wales but it would be a shame to come all that way and be dissapointed! Although there are a few good locations in Wales i believe!

shaun that kid

trust no one (but me!)
28DL Full Member
Is this place still accessable and more importantly not been destroyed? I would love to take a trip to wales but it would be a shame to come all that way and be dissapointed! Although there are a few good locations in Wales i believe!
there is no live feed mate one day i could be fine the next day a storm of chavs rip the place to bites i think the spirts in the house will protect it they seemed nice for me and opened a door :)

tumbles

Trip Hopping
Regular User
To be fair if you’re going all the wales to do this you’re wasting time that could be spent at much better sites in the near vacinity. It’s a run down shitty derp house in the arse end of nowhere

shaun that kid

trust no one (but me!)
28DL Full Member
To be fair if you’re going all the wales to do this you’re wasting time that could be spent at much better sites in the near vacinity. It’s a run down shitty derp house in the arse end of nowhere
where is the other places you speaking off like the closest other site in harlech and the only really close one is a roc post

shaun that kid

trust no one (but me!)
28DL Full Member
Bron y Garth, Lanberris, Dinorwic, Leri Tweed, Celluan Mill, Estrad Minion. All vastly better derps than this place
firstly bron y garth still has alarms in it, llanberis bomb storage and dinorwic over an hours drive (although a nice one) the mills are nice and all but i went in april of this year and the roofs have started caving in. Also mines ain't my thing but to be honest when i head into north/mid wales i will always visit multiple sites and no of them are worth just a one site visit.
Also the cloud is good its alot better than denbigh and the thrill of been in the middle of nowhere!