real time web analytics
Report - - Agecroft A Primary Substation, Salford, Sep 18 | Industrial Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Agecroft A Primary Substation, Salford, Sep 18

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Clarky1503

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No way man I actually went in here today m8 awesome report dude can't believe you beat me to it. I didn't find a control room though ffs now I've got to go back. The only place I didn't check was the third floor of the small building adjoining the bridge as I didn't have a ladder I did, however, shimmy across into that small window you can see next to the bridge! Anyways epic this m8 nice one J.

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Had that on my bloody plans for the past year! Just sadly not had the time to go though, really glad you visited it though mate, superb showing us that control room!

Ace report :thumb

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Such a shame the Evening News had to print such a shit take on this lot when better pics and write up by our man Jay have been kicking about longer!

Standard newspaper shite.

Everyplace that ends up in the papers always has a better account of it done in here by someone.

Bastards.

Reactions: jST

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Just thought I'd bang this up for anyone whos interested.

A pic of the control room around it's opening time.

Not too much has changed, well apart from the mountain of pigeon shit and the odd gypo'd bit of panel.

IMG_0190.jpg

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
;o(
That is gutting to see. Don't tell me the control panels were just thrown in the skip as well?!

Who has read this thread (Total: 283) View details