real time web analytics
Report - - Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool - October 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool - October 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fresh just isnt the word... they moved the patients out on Wednesday :D I'll keep in short and sweet if you haven't heard of the place google it...

New hospital next door is complete... theres a weird E.T. style tunnel connecting the 2 where they have moved patients and presumably equipment haha. Theatres were lovely some with beds all with working lights.

Still activity on the site occasional staff members pottering around moving bits of stuff and more cameras than what you would expect in a hospital, presumably due to its exclusivity to child patients this was to increase security... presumable they still work

Visited with Andy and Mick

Alderhey-1.jpg

Alderhey-2.jpg

Alderhey-3.jpg

Alderhey-4.jpg

Alderhey-5.jpg

Alderhey-6.jpg

Alderhey-7.jpg

Alderhey-8.jpg

Alderhey-9.jpg

Alderhey-10.jpg

Alderhey-11.jpg

Alderhey-12.jpg

Alderhey-13.jpg

Alderhey-14.jpg

Alderhey-15.jpg

Alderhey-16.jpg

Yeah this was a good laugh :D

Last edited:

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Fresh as a daisy mate, I was just listening on BBC radio Merseyside last week about them moving out via the amazing tunnel. thankyou for sharing it :thumb

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Jeez that's fresh. I'm sure most of us didn't even know it was closing, and I'm certain they're the nicest theatre lights I ever saw.

Nice work to all involved, thanks for sharing.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fucking he'll you don't mess about lol

Looks fresher than the new Hospital at Wakefield FFS

Very impressive work as per usual ;)

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Awesome!

Now we can see how long it takes for the pikeys and kids to destroy it if it remains unused for a while.

Any idea what the plans are for the place?

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Wow, this looks amazing, definitely on 'the list' now. Greats pics as per usual.

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome!

Now we can see how long it takes for the pikeys and kids to destroy it if it remains unused for a while.

Any idea what the plans are for the place?

Getting demolished next year and just parkland going to be in its place.. there have been all kinds of competitions in the local areas to design art work for the parks and things like that. It will be sad to see that old building gone, lots of my family work there and the doctors and nurses there have done fantastic things for so many people I've known over the years.

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Getting demolished next year and just parkland going to be in its place.. there have been all kinds of competitions in the local areas to design art work for the parks and things like that. It will be sad to see that old building gone, lots of my family work there and the doctors and nurses there have done fantastic things for so many people I've known over the years.

I suppose its a little bittersweet that it's going and something related to children having fun is being put in its place.

Much better for the community than it being left to fall apart like many other hospitals we see on here.