real time web analytics
Report - - Aldgate East, London (September 2015) | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Aldgate East, London (September 2015)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dus.ta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Afraid I can't find anything on the history of this building, but believe it was an office block which is now being demolished.

Events:

Stumbled upon it while looking for another rooftop in the area. This was my first solo climb so was naturally a bit more cautious than normal. After scouting it out and making a plan I decided to make my way to the top. Access was fairly easy, just had to watch out for people walking past as its opposite a pub and a bus station.

Views from the top was not as great as I hoped due to the scaff covering being too high but I managed to balance my tripod on top of it to get a couple of shots :)

IMG_7112.jpg

IMG_7135.jpg

Apologies for the lack of photos, balancing a tripod did not go as well as expected!

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Minoriesssss.
This was like early summer for most of the people in london that do this. We should get a thread going for all the pics from there or something...
Well done for getting up! Enjoying your reports :)

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Nice try, but it's the big building next to it that you want. ;) That's if you can make it on to the roof through the piles of beer cans.

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice try, but it's the big building next to it that you want. ;) That's if you can make it on to the roof through the piles of beer cans.

Judging by the second photo looks as if the easy way to the higher bit has gone, should have made a beer snake last time we were there to climb down :D