real time web analytics
Information - - Aldi 5w 450lm light a fiver 28.10.15 | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Aldi 5w 450lm light a fiver 28.10.15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
350 LUMIN. not 450 sorry.
I shit you not, these lights are absolutely staggering for light output and perfect for photography or video, and at just a five spot they are a total bargain, you wont be disapointed I promise. I bought two but may get some more, I aint never seen so much light from something so small.
20151028_132201.gif

Last edited:

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit of a pain to get to an Aldi from where I am, shame. Also, loving the similar threads suggested below - all Aldi products started by the kwan :D

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
@TF, I think they are special buys so not sure if they will be rolled out internationally,
@sirjonnyp hahaha, guess where I shop :)
@georgie cheers for the heads up G, cant believe that I used to walk around with a christmas tree on my head to light video, Im looking forward to using these :thumb

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
On this recommendation, I've just bought two and you're not kidding, they is fucking bright! What's more they are magnetic, spot on, cheers. :thumb

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Strange. I picked one of these up just the other day but never read the packaging because I thought it one of those cheap sensor nightlights. 5W your say. Kinell, definately worth a look then.

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
wouldnt you think that there are better things to get excited about than some Aldi lamps, but I really cant wait to try them out underground with a video camera and a smartphone.

professor frink

Reppin Bumbaclaat
28DL Full Member
Saw these the other day but dismissed them, I didn't realise they were COB LED until you posted this.
They look to be another yet canny Kwanny Aldi bargain, you should ask Aldi for some sponsorship.