Web
Analytics
Report - - Altyre Farm/ Estate | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Altyre Farm/ Estate

melvin26bmx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have been visiting this place since i was a wee nipper, can finally post up some photos, i have only posted up the best ones, there are a lot more buildings around the estate i still have to photograph, an old church, old cottages and some cool other buildings, i cant find anything out about this place, is a beautiful place and well worth a visit if in the area.

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

More to follow soon...:thumb

melvin26bmx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A few more from today, unfortunately couldnt get to the old church, the path is really overgrown with nettles and hogweed and i had shorts on:crazy

Old stables
PHTO0422.jpg

Tennis courts?
PHTO0432.jpg

More of Stables
PHTO0418.jpg

Old Fence
PHTO0408.jpg

Farm Access
PHTO0404.jpg

Really not the best place to go in shorts

PHTO0423.jpg

A long walk home...
PHTO0440.jpg

There you go, hopefully someone will clear the path to the church soon.

Last edited: