real time web analytics
Report - - Aluminum Plant - USA 2009 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Aluminum Plant - USA 2009

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kts262

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry I've been rather inactive on here recently, I've had a few health issues and taken a bit of a break from UE for a while. That time off did finally give me time to go over and process some of the photos I've taken over the last year or so. This was one of my favorite places from 2009.

This is a semi-recently shut down aluminum plant. The place is HUGE and very, very cool. Unfortunately on the way out one of the people in our group wanted to take some exteriors and essentially walked right into a security truck. Some smooth talking with the cops we walked away with only a restraining order from the plant instead of getting locked up.

1. No idea what this is but it looked awesome
awesome.jpg

2. Assembly line
assembly2.jpg

3. Sweet
sweet.jpg

4. In the mix
in-the-mix.jpg

5. It's big
big.jpg

6. Get back to work
get-to-work.jpg

7. 50
50.jpg

8. Exhaust Manifold
exh-mani.jpg

9. More assembly line fun
assembly.jpg

10. Down the line
down-the-line.jpg

11. Fire train
fire-train.jpg

12. Break time
break-time.jpg

13. Road to nowhere
road.jpg

14. Truck
truck.jpg

15. Getting it lined up
lined-up.jpg

16. One of many long, long buildings
long-hall.jpg

17. Don't forget to look up
look-up.jpg

18. Safe passage
passage.jpg

19. The pits
the-pits.jpg

Sorry for so many photos but this place had a lot of cool things to shoot and we still skipped over a bunch of the buildings. I'm going to wait a few more months before I head back, just to make sure the building owner and the police have lost their copy of all the paper work. ;)

letter1.jpg

Cell phone pic of my "restraining order" with some key information removed, taken shortly after getting out of there since a few people didn't believe us. It's now framed and hanging on my wall. :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details