real time web analytics
Report - - American Adventure Theme Park 15/06/2016 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - American Adventure Theme Park 15/06/2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Walkfree01

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I used to be a Cub Scout leader and in Nottingham and we took the Cubs here every year.. sad to se what it looks like now considering how much fun the Cubs (and leaders) had there..

adventure4000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember going there when I was 17. Went on the missile ride, which is now at pleasurewood theme park. Was the best park for rides in the day. Shame the locals had to complain because of noise from the park when it was up and running.

KevinPoseyKnight

28DL Member
28DL Member
We visited there when our kids were young, when we got there, the front car park was full, so we had to park in the side car park off to the left.

At the bottom of this area was what I thought was another entrance, under a bridge, so we entered the park through there. We entered through a wooden swing gate and looked around for where we had to pay! close by was a couple of security guards, I asked one of them "where do we pay?", he replied "You're in now, but It's round the front, if you really want to pay!"

Anyhow, we spent the whole day there for free!, but I have to say that I was uneasy the whole time we were there, expecting somebody to confront us and ask for our passes!

Who has read this thread (Total: 200) View details