real time web analytics
Question - - Amsterdam | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Amsterdam

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mk2smiffy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm off to Amsterdam soon for a trip and wanted to explore while I'm there. Does anyone know of place to go and explore I've found places online but they aren't recent reports.
Any helps appreciated :)

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
If you like pill boxes, not bad. They are a bit alike though. Ones I visited had ww2 graffiti on the walls and full of barbed wire dating back to that time. Access varies from walk in to squeezing over the top of the gates, Didn't find one I couldn't get in, but doesn't mean all would be accessible.
I had plenty of time to kill as I was working out there for a few months, probably wouldn't make a special visit though.

Beaker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I met up with a Dutch explorer friend in France yesterday. He, and other Dutch explorers, usually go to Belgium as Holland has generous squatter rights so most residential places are locked up tighter than fort knox, or demolished pretty quickly. Most of the locations I have on my map around Amsterdam are industrial but the information is way out of date and I'm not sure they even exist any more.

Mk2smiffy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks very much I'll have a look around see if I can go further a field while I'm there hopefully find some cool places.