Web
Analytics
Report - - Andrew Gibson house - June 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Andrew Gibson house - June 2020

PlanetClare

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I believe this place was built in 1907 as a home for widows who had lost their sailor husbands at sea.

I'm doing a quick report despite it being a catastrophic failure tbh... maybe it'll help a few people to see that not every explore goes to plan

We managed to get in to the two storey house to the side, but left pretty quickly after hearing somebody in another room. My friend then literally broke her foot trying to gain access to the main building. So bit of a fail!

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Planet Clare has pink air all the trees are red.

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Haha yeah not heard it for a long time. It’s in my head now. No one ever dies there no one has a head.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Sorry re your failed attempt, many many explorers on here have a mass of injuries between them from explores. There is even a thread, to share this kind of thing. I personally fell from half a ceiling, hitting a beam on way down and ripping 4 intercostal muscles from 4 ribs and cracking them. Hazards of our hobby. Safety is paramount.

mockney reject

Staff member
Decent first attempt, could you stick a rough location and date of visit in the title please:)

Cheers

MR

Rgfx486

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I need to know where this is for tomorrow even the area will do I'll find it?

Rgfx486

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
you need to know?
Yeah this place looks incredible!!! I love to explore residential sites and mansions and this looks perfect to me! I have a day off work tomorrow and have about 5 places lined up in all different directions to each other but depending on where this is. I'd just go here and exore it.. Looks insane!

Rgfx486

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah this place looks incredible!!! I love to explore residential sites and mansions and this looks perfect to me! I have a day off work tomorrow and have about 5 places lined up in all different directions to each other but depending on where this is. I'd just go here and exore it.. Looks insane!
I have a feeling its far from me but I really want to do it!!

mockney reject

Staff member
firstly

" please could you share the location " would go down better than "need"

secondly

this is an exploring forum not a give me a location forum, as a member who only joined at the beginning of the year and contributed very little, asking for locations so blatantly is not the way things are done around here.

westernsultan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Built over 100 years ago, the Andrew Gibson Memorial Home on Seabank Road, Wallasey, has stood empty and derelict for over a decade. It will be transformed into over 100 plush apartments with views across to Liverpool, after proposals were approved by Wirral Council in 2019. It will become 34 apartments, with three further blocks built within the grounds to bring the total number of homes to 136.