real time web analytics
Report - - Angel Court, Bank, London (April 2016) | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Angel Court, Bank, London (April 2016)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dus.ta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Information:
"Replacing all but the core of a 25 storey 1970s tower in the Bank of England Conservation Area created the opportunity to increase and improve the neighbourhood’s public urban space as well as providing over 60% additional high quality office space within a prominent building."

The Explore:

Had taken a break from roofs after my last climb of London Wall with @PatientTheory 6 months ago. Have visited several abandoned building since but have not had the opportunity to do a write up. The ascent was fairly easy but the entry held some difficulties as we were spotted by 2 restaurant workers, who seemed to find it funny and let it slip. But this left one of the group down on the ground, struggling to find another entrance. There were cameras over the majority of the building, watch out for the one on the crane, and we did see a worker enter the security office before our climb.

The view from the top was not as good as anticipated on one side you could look straight across at the cheese grater while on the other you could see the three barbican towers in the distance.

Its been a while, hope I've done everything right.

IMG_0934-2daa87.jpg

IMG_0948-29f1c4.jpg

IMG_0922428d1.jpg

IMG_095835480.jpg

IMG_0940744a9.jpg

http://dustaphoto.tumblr.com

dus.ta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Woah, I'd take whatever toaster you took these photos with back for a refund mate.

haha was waiting for a comment like that. i like to add my own touch to my photos, its not for everyone but I've built up a fair bit of engagement around it through social media. judging from your posts, your pictures look bland and ordinary, which to me, is just boring. have never felt the need to make a comment pointing it out though..

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
haha was waiting for a comment like that. i like to add my own touch to my photos, its not for everyone but I've built up a fair bit of engagement around it through social media. judging from your posts, your pictures look bland and ordinary, which to me, is just boring. have never felt the need to make a comment pointing it out though..

I'd rather see bland photos from somewhere that's never been done before over photos from somewhere that's been done to death just so they can look cool for their instagram mates. Get out there, be curious and have yourself a proper adventure. This game isn't all about getting a pretty photo.

dus.ta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd rather see bland photos from somewhere that's never been done before over photos from somewhere that's been done to death just so they can look cool for their instagram mates. Get out there, be curious and have yourself a proper adventure. This game isn't all about getting a pretty photo.

Most of the locations I go to I never post on Instagram... Yes it isn't if your not a photographer but for some one has a direct interest in photographing these places alongside with the history and experience it is always a priority.

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Remember this is an exploring forum, not a photography forum. Try and show a place for what it actually is and not what you want it to be. :thumb