Web
Analytics
Another explorer in Hertfordshire. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Another explorer in Hertfordshire.

krystiantheguy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Im just another young explorer in the area. I have been to 2 different abandoned places recently both being near Hatfield. I visited the abandoned school it Hatfield (forgot the name) and the abandoned police station in Borehamwood. I've been to the abandoned school in Hatfield many times before but its just vandalized and destroyed. Me and my friends got chased by a homeless person in there too. Recently i went to the there and now security have been put in place and sit in there car and circle the area. I would recommend if you go to the Borehamwood abandoned police station as some teenagers have raves there during the night. If you could suggest me some places near hatfield,brookmans park,welwyn etc it would be much appreciated. Stay safe exploring!

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome along, you'll have to participate before you'll get any help with locations. Have a read of this thread to see how things work around here.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.