real time web analytics
Report - - Another unwanted visit at submarine | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Another unwanted visit at submarine

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

sovietsub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I became aware on Sunday that DMAX once of your members had to be rescued from the submarine by the Sheerness lifeboat at 3am Saturday morning as the toy shop dingy he used unsurprisingly was not up to the job and sprang a leak , luckily for him he was spotted by police from the shore and the Sheerness lifeboat was launched and had to travel 12 miles up river to "rescue him" and his mates. I then had to travel to the submarine to make sure that no damage had been done and the submarine not left open etc.

As you can hopefully all appreciate DMAX may see it as jolly japes but in reality his actions were at best a complete waste of a lot of peoples time , not least the lifeboat crew volunteers and I do hope he makes a donation to show his appreciation.

Rant over

sovietsub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah sorry about that Mr Sub , it was not my boat :) but your right it was a bit shit for the job , and for the record I would never damage your Sub and I have already made a donation to the royal lifeboat charity.
Ok thanks for the reply and once I knew you were on 28DL I knew there would be no damage but it took me a day to find that out so plenty of stress in the meantime, 2 months ago we had our workboat next to the sub broken into and all tools stolen, spent a small fortune on new tools and security and as you can imagine we are now wary whenever we here about people going out to the sub unannounced . Well done for making the donation and suggest you take down you tube video as police not happy you filmed them.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Did any camera's or lens get totaled? That could be a bit of a sphincter tightener $$$.

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Right and proper on both parties! :thumb
Not meaning this in a negative way, by any means, But even I know (USA) that Mr. Sovietsub is very accommodating when it comes to interested parties wishing to visit the Widow. Again, not meaning any disrespect, but.... how did you end up in that situation? (notwithstanding the leaky bathtub toy !! :D) (just an old nosy S.O.B. here :rolleyes: )

ps ...@Dmax, Your Battersea Power Station 3-D models are freaking superb !! :thumb:thumb

Dmax

Don't eat my biscuit !
28DL Full Member
Right and proper on both parties! :thumb
Not meaning this in a negative way, by any means, But even I know (USA) that Mr. Sovietsub is very accommodating when it comes to interested parties wishing to visit the Widow. Again, not meaning any disrespect, but.... how did you end up in that situation? (notwithstanding the leaky bathtub toy !! :D) (just an old nosy S.O.B. here :rolleyes: )

ps ...@Dmax, Your Battersea Power Station 3-D models are freaking superb !! :thumb:thumb

Well if I knew Mr Sub was on here I would asked , as for how we ended up in that situation, well we wanted to have a look at the sub and it all went very wrong :) , its really that simple..

Thanks for the comments about my Battersea model :)