Web
Analytics
Any 1 know any good abandoned places round Round Wakefield, leeds or normanton | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Any 1 know any good abandoned places round Round Wakefield, leeds or normanton

DarkWolf420

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Tried googling but fuck all comes up, the creepier the better really, tho looking for any cool place to explore round West Yorkshire if u know a place and me n mates go feel free to tag along

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
did you not search this forum to see what locations have been posted? I can confidently say that there is no way you've googled such a large area of the UK and found nothing to explore unless you've put very little effort in. (less effort than id imagine it took to post this thread)
Maybe you should start by having a read of the new members section and FAQ's where you will read that you do not ask for locations here. :thumb

DarkWolf420

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers for replies guys i already searched and found sum stuff tho cheers for pointing out the blatantly obvious “search” well what if someone knows a place that hasnt been posted hmm? They may reply on here as all

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why would anyone tell you about a place that hasn't been posted?
You've been a member since yesterday and this thread is currently your only contribution to the forum. You could be absolutely anyone!
You should definitely have a read of the thread Yorrick posted.

DarkWolf420

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Why would anyone tell you about a place that hasn't been posted?
You've been a member since yesterday and this thread is currently your only contribution to the forum. You could be absolutely anyone!
You should definitely have a read of the thread Yorrick posted.
What reason would i wanna find an abandoned place for other than a quick mooch around? either way found sum places now so its fine

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not just explorers that view this forum. There are a multitude of reasons that someone would want to enter a derelict building, its very innocent of you to think otherwise!

Good luck with your explores.