Web
Analytics
Any explorers from Norfolk on here? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Any explorers from Norfolk on here?

misterx

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I’m hoping to find someone who is interested in attempting an urban explore in the Norfolk area. I don’t want to say too much on here, so if you are interested PM me. I’m particularly interested in abandoned military sites and have a few in mind. There are some sites I need a reliable person with me, so if you are interested hit me up. As is often the case, this is a discreet network so I won’t be giving away any more of my info here. But I do hope to hear from someone soon! Everyone keep up the good work! :)

OortLord

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome along. Have a read of this thread to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.

Jaydandrew

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I’m hoping to find someone who is interested in attempting an urban explore in the Norfolk area. I don’t want to say too much on here, so if you are interested PM me. I’m particularly interested in abandoned military sites and have a few in mind. There are some sites I need a reliable person with me, so if you are interested hit me up. As is often the case, this is a discreet network so I won’t be giving away any more of my info here. But I do hope to hear from someone soon! Everyone keep up the good work! :)
Hey bro, I’m looking for some places in Norfolk too!

Five.Claws

Obligatory forum furry
28DL Full Member
Norwich-based, Norfolk explorer here. Always happy to tag along with anyone, or provide any info on places I know!