Web
Analytics
Any good places or even any advice would be so helpful :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Any good places or even any advice would be so helpful :)

mikejpg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys, I’m new to this amazing site and just wondered if any knows of any good places or even just some good advice when exploring these abandoned places? From Liverpool but will literally travel anywhere within North West area.
Will even travel further with some proper planning :)

mikejpg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along. The search function is where to find places that are reported here, and I'm sure there are plenty around your part of the country. Failing that, google and google maps are most definitely your friends! Happy hunting :thumb
Thank you for the advice, I’ve been using both and already found a good few was just seeing if anyone had any good places. Thank you though:)

Last edited by a moderator:

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Thank you for the advice, I’ve been using both and already found a good few was just seeing if anyone had any good places. Thank you though:)
This site has everything you need, especially if you are Liverpool based. Members won't just hand stuff out on a plate but if you put legwork in and post photos of your explores and show you're serious we become more receptive.

mikejpg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This site has everything you need, especially if you are Liverpool based. Members won't just hand stuff out on a plate but if you put legwork in and post photos of your explores and show you're serious we become more receptive.
Yeah I’ve been looking around this site and been visiting a few places the past few weeks and yeah I thought that and totally get it, you guys don’t just wanna give your hard work over to anyone. Thanks for the tip man