Web
Analytics
Any of you done Freight hopping ? | Urban Community Portal | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Any of you done Freight hopping ?

seaven

renown for nothing
28DL Full Member
hi all ,

just a quick q , as the tile says : have any of the people on here done any FH ?
I think people who do it as a hobby advance from UE , or are hobos or ex-cons ( not suggesting anything ahaha )

M

link to the wiki page just in case - Freighthopping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

seaven

renown for nothing
28DL Full Member
Styru , I appreciate I'm a mere spec of shit on your boots , but Its what I've read and heard.
So sorry for being a complete idiot

seaven

renown for nothing
28DL Full Member
Styru : I probably slightly overreacted a bit ( just a tiny bit :) ) and I probably read it wrong in my head , so sorry about that.
what I sort of meant was the people I've talked to who have done it have previously done quite a bit of UE , and have said they sort of " graduated " up to it.

On a general note I though some of you may of had a crack at it if you were ever on the other side of the pond.
apologies for any offence caused

dave

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I seem to remember it used to be called freight bagging and was the pursuit of a large cross section of society from lawyers accountants to even a chef, i have an article from one of the Sunday paper supplements from many years ago on the subject must dig it out sometime. I have indulged though only briefly and that was also many years ago far too old now sadly.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
I seem to remember it used to be called freight bagging and was the pursuit of a large cross section of society from lawyers accountants to even a chef, i have an article from one of the Sunday paper supplements from many years ago on the subject must dig it out sometime. I have indulged though only briefly and that was also many years ago far too old now sadly.
Sounds interesting.... and you're never too old... so dont say that. ;)

I havent tried it though... too freightened to.
**I'll get me coat** :coat