Web
Analytics
Any of you done Freight hopping ? | Urban Community Portal | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Any of you done Freight hopping ?

seaven

renown for nothing
28DL Full Member
hi all ,

just a quick q , as the tile says : have any of the people on here done any FH ?
I think people who do it as a hobby advance from UE , or are hobos or ex-cons ( not suggesting anything ahaha )

M

link to the wiki page just in case - Freighthopping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

seaven

renown for nothing
28DL Full Member
Styru , I appreciate I'm a mere spec of shit on your boots , but Its what I've read and heard.
So sorry for being a complete idiot

seaven

renown for nothing
28DL Full Member
Styru : I probably slightly overreacted a bit ( just a tiny bit :) ) and I probably read it wrong in my head , so sorry about that.
what I sort of meant was the people I've talked to who have done it have previously done quite a bit of UE , and have said they sort of " graduated " up to it.

On a general note I though some of you may of had a crack at it if you were ever on the other side of the pond.
apologies for any offence caused

dave

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I seem to remember it used to be called freight bagging and was the pursuit of a large cross section of society from lawyers accountants to even a chef, i have an article from one of the Sunday paper supplements from many years ago on the subject must dig it out sometime. I have indulged though only briefly and that was also many years ago far too old now sadly.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
I seem to remember it used to be called freight bagging and was the pursuit of a large cross section of society from lawyers accountants to even a chef, i have an article from one of the Sunday paper supplements from many years ago on the subject must dig it out sometime. I have indulged though only briefly and that was also many years ago far too old now sadly.
Sounds interesting.... and you're never too old... so dont say that. ;)

I havent tried it though... too freightened to.
**I'll get me coat** :coat