Web
Analytics
Any of you done Freight hopping ? | Urban Community Portal | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Any of you done Freight hopping ?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
This is what happens when you have a conservative government, convicts can't find jobs and fill the days riding up and down in freight trains talking with hobos (not really a term used in the UK)

Why would anyone do this?
cant believe you got a thumbs down for that :eek:

mrg9999

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I once climbed on some ballast train when it was waiting for a signal in winter. I nearly froze to death, as it didn't stop again for nearly an hour.

tweek

meek
Regular User
so, did that film actually get made then? or was it one of those 'got enough footage to do a trailer but not actually edited a film together yet' videos? i'd be interested to see how they covered the 'psychogeography' angle they mention in the description... i wouldn't expect someone who says 'yeah baby' to have much of an insight in that field.

Skudge

The One & Only.
28DL Full Member
so, did that film actually get made then? or was it one of those 'got enough footage to do a trailer but not actually edited a film together yet' videos? i'd be interested to see how they covered the 'psychogeography' angle they mention in the description... i wouldn't expect someone who says 'yeah baby' to have much of an insight in that field.
I remember seeing this trailer some time a go. I also remember a lad I know uploaded a documentary on Frieghthopping very similar to the one in the trailer. This one is called 'Intercity' and the one that my mate uploaded was called 'Shutters and ...' can't remember what the full name was but I think it was exactly the same as the one here. Just with a different name

If it's the same one, he uploaded it on to YouTube. YouTube put it's automatic shake fix shit on it, so he took it down, said he was going to re-upload it without it on. But never did.

Never got round to asking why but I might shoot him a message see what he's doing with it.