real time web analytics
Question - - Any places in Birmingham / West midlands? | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Any places in Birmingham / West midlands?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

FelixO

28DL Member
28DL Member
So, I'm looking for some abandoned places in the west midlands to explore / birmingham but I don't have any clue as to where to look, I heard about this site off of reddit and was hoping I could get some idea on as to where to look. Thanks

mockney reject

Staff member
Hi @FelixO

Welcome to 28

Your best bet is to use the search box on here as people will be reluctant to give a new member any help as they don’t know who you are.

Have a read of this post to help you on your way

Cheers

Mockney

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome! I’m Birmingham based myself, there’s tonnes about, really depends what you’re looking for, just have to look! Have a read of the post from Mockney above and you’ll get there!

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Welcome im based in the Midlands and done lots of places in Birmingham i cant give out any locations though as you are new to the site

pallett209

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome im based in the Midlands and done lots of places in Birmingham i cant give out any locations though as you are new to the site
Iv done slot in the Midlands and now it's gone a little dry do you have any recommendations

chills

Queller of the uprising
Iv done slot in the Midlands and now it's gone a little dry do you have any recommendations

Maybe upload some reports first then people may be more willing to help you out.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work: https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.121920/

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area! I’m Birmingham based myself, well, now Kidderminster but still have local ties and know the area well.

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Who has read this thread (Total: 306) View details